TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement between you, the user, and Merchant Logo
Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue (“we”, “us”, or “our”), governing your access to and use of the https://www.ctrvenue.com website (“Site”). By accessing, browsing, or using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
Your agreement to these Terms also includes your acceptance of any additional terms, conditions, or policies that may be posted on the Site or communicated to you by us from time to time. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, you must immediately discontinue your use of the Site.
We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time, at our sole discretion, and without prior notice. Any changes or modifications to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting the revised Terms on the Site. It is your responsibility to regularly review these Terms for any updates or changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any revised Terms constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms and your agreement to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the modified Terms, you must immediately discontinue your use of the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content, features, and functionality on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the “Content”), is the property of Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue, its licensors, or other providers of such material and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as expressly permitted by these Terms.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to access and use the Site and its Content for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices. Any unauthorized use of the Site or its Content, including but not limited to the commercial use or sale of the Content, is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site and potential legal action.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and trade dress displayed on the Site are the property of Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue or its licensors and are protected by United States and international trademark laws. Nothing in these Terms grants you any right to use any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo, or trade dress without the prior written consent of Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue or the respective owner.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You are of legal age to form a binding contract with Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue and possess the legal capacity to enter into such an agreement;
- You meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements;
- You have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site by Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue;
- You are not using the Site for any unlawful purpose, or in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local laws and regulations;
- You will not provide false, misleading, or inaccurate information about yourself or any third party, and you will promptly update your information if it becomes outdated or inaccurate;
- You will not use the Site in a manner that infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other rights of any person or entity;
- You will not use the Site in a manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs the Site, or interferes with the use and enjoyment of the Site by others;
- You will not engage in any conduct that is harmful, harassing, threatening, abusive, or otherwise objectionable while using the Site;
- You will not use any automated means, such as robots, crawlers, or data mining tools, to access, collect, or otherwise use any content or information from the Site without Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue’s prior written permission;
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Site or its systems, or engage in any activities that disrupt, interfere with, or compromise the security or proper functioning of the Site or its systems.
If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site. In the event that any of these representations or warranties are found to be untrue, Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site without prior notice, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and partners from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with your breach of these representations and warranties.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without our prior written permission;
- Making any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses;
- Using the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services without our prior written consent;
- Circumventing, disabling, or otherwise interfering with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein;
- Engaging in any unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site;
- Transmitting, distributing, or introducing any malicious software, including viruses, worms, trojan horses, ransomware, or other harmful code, intended to damage, disrupt, or compromise the Site or its systems;
- Using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods on the Site;
- Manipulating or otherwise displaying the Site or its Content by using any framing, mirroring, or similar navigational technology;
- Using the Site in a manner that overloads, unreasonably burdens, or otherwise negatively impacts the Site’s infrastructure, server(s), or network;
- Deciphering, decompiling, disassembling, or reverse-engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
- Harassing, threatening, stalking, or intimidating other users of the Site;
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site;
- Impersonating or attempting to impersonate another user, person, or entity;
- Using the Site in a manner that violates any applicable laws, regulations, or industry standards.
Violations of these prohibited activities may result in immediate termination or suspension of your access to the Site without prior notice, and you may also be subject to civil and/or criminal penalties under applicable laws.
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other interactive features, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, personal information, or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and may be publicly distributed or published by us or third-party partners.
By submitting Contributions to the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the creator and owner of, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize us and other users of the Site to use and distribute your Contributions as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this section and in the manner contemplated by these Terms;
- Your Contributions do not and will not infringe, misappropriate, or violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights, other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or rights of publicity;
- Your Contributions do not contain any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise unlawful material;
- Your Contributions do not contain any material that encourages or incites violence, discrimination, or any illegal activities;
- Your Contributions do not contain any false, misleading, or inaccurate information;
- Your Contributions comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards.
You retain all ownership rights in your Contributions. However, by providing Contributions to the Site, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, perform, and display your Contributions in whole or in part, and to incorporate them into other works, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including for promotional or marketing purposes. We are under no obligation to maintain any Contributions in confidence, pay you any compensation for any Contributions, or respond to any Contributions. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any Contributions at our sole discretion, and we reserve the right to take any action we deem necessary in our sole discretion relating to any Contributions that violate these Terms or that we believe may create liability for us, including without limitation, reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary to such persons or entities relating to your user profile, email address, usage history, IP address, and traffic information.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, including but not limited to commercial, advertising, promotional, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels, whether now known or hereafter developed. This license includes, without limitation, the right for us to:
- Promote and redistribute part or all of your Contributions in any media formats and through any media channels;
- Use your Contributions in connection with the Site or our business, or the business of any of our affiliates or partners, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels;
- Use your Contributions for our marketing and promotional activities, including but not limited to, displaying your Contributions on our or our affiliates’ or partners’ websites, social media accounts, or other marketing materials;
- Modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works from your Contributions in order to publish, display, or distribute them in different formats or media, or to combine them with other content;
- Use your Contributions in any manner or context that we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site or our services (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use, dissemination, and exploitation of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment, notification, or compensation to you. By providing any Submissions, you hereby waive any and all rights to claim any compensation, royalties, or any other form of remuneration that may arise from our use of your Submissions, and you also waive any rights to inspect or approve any derivative works or other adaptations of your Submissions created by us.
You represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights, licenses, consents, or permissions to provide any Submissions you submit to us and that your Submissions do not infringe upon any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, or rights of privacy or publicity. You also agree not to provide any Submissions that are defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise unlawful, or that encourages or incites violence, discrimination, or any illegal activities.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
The Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”). We do not investigate, monitor, or check for accuracy, appropriateness, reliability, or completeness of any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Content, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site. You acknowledge and agree that:
- We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Content, and your use of, reliance upon, or interaction with any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Content is solely at your own risk;
- We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Content;
- We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Content;
- You should review the applicable terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other agreements of any Third-Party Websites you visit, as those terms will govern your use of and interaction with such websites and their content;
- Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from your use of, access to, or reliance on any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Content.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Site for violations of these Terms, to take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms, and to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems. Additionally, we may, in our sole discretion:
- Investigate any alleged or suspected violations of these Terms and take any action we deem necessary or appropriate, including, but not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending or terminating accounts, or initiating legal proceedings;
- Monitor and review user activity, Contributions, and Submissions on the Site to ensure compliance with these Terms, applicable laws, and regulations;
- Modify, edit, or remove any content or material that, in our opinion, violates these Terms, applicable laws, or regulations, or is otherwise objectionable or potentially infringing on the rights of others;
- Implement technical measures, such as filtering or blocking tools, to prevent access to certain content or portions of the Site, or to restrict the activities of users who repeatedly infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others;
- Cooperate with law enforcement authorities, regulatory agencies, or other third parties in the investigation of alleged or suspected illegal activities or violations of these Terms.
You agree that we have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the above-described actions in our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability to you. You further acknowledge and agree that our decisions regarding Site management are final and not subject to review or appeal.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to the Site, your account, or any services provided through the Site for any reason, including without limitation, your breach of these Terms, violation of applicable laws or regulations, or any other conduct that we deem harmful to the Site or our interests.
In the event of termination or suspension, we reserve the right to delete or deactivate your account, remove or restrict access to any content or materials associated with your account, and to take any other actions we deem necessary or appropriate to protect the Site, its users, and our interests. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Site, your account, or any services provided through the Site.
Upon termination or suspension of your account, all licenses and rights granted to you under these Terms shall immediately cease, and you must promptly discontinue all use of the Site and its services. Any provisions of these Terms that, by their nature, should survive termination or suspension shall continue to be in effect, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, indemnification, disclaimers, limitations of liability, and governing law.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition, you are not allowed to use or attempt to use another person’s account without authorization.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, update, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. This includes, but is not limited to, making improvements, correcting errors, or addressing technical or security issues. We also reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue all or part of the Site, its features, or any related services without notice at any time.
We cannot guarantee that the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site.
We are not obliged to maintain and support the Site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any part of the Site or its services, including any features, content, databases, or other materials, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice, and without any obligation to you or any third party.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, discontinuance, or unavailability of the Site or any related services. Your continued use of the Site following any such modifications or changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and any updates or changes thereto.
These Terms and your use of the Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law principles or rules that may cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
By using the Site, you agree that any legal action, claim, or proceeding arising out of or in connection with these Terms, the Site, or any related services shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in the State of Texas, and you hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts and waive any objections or defenses based on lack of personal jurisdiction, improper venue, or inconvenient forum.
The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these Terms or your use of the Site. You agree that any claim or cause of action related to these Terms, the Site, or any related services must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues; otherwise, such claim or cause of action is permanently barred.
To the extent that any applicable mandatory laws of your jurisdiction do not permit the choice of law, jurisdiction, or venue specified herein, such mandatory laws shall apply, and any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the competent courts in your jurisdiction.
In the event of any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or in connection with these Terms, your use of the Site, or any related services (collectively, “Disputes”), you and we (collectively, the “Parties” and individually, a “Party”) agree to first attempt to resolve the Dispute amicably through good faith negotiations. If the Dispute cannot be resolved through negotiations, either Party may initiate formal legal action.
Any legal action of whatever nature brought by either Party shall be commenced or prosecuted exclusively in the state and federal courts located in Houston, Texas. The Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction, improper venue, and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such state and federal courts.
Both Parties agree that the exclusive choice of venue set forth herein is mandatory and not permissive in nature, and each Party waives any right it may have to assert the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine or to object to the venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this section.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, either Party may seek temporary, preliminary, or permanent injunctive relief or other equitable remedies in any court of competent jurisdiction in order to protect its intellectual property rights or to prevent irreparable harm.
The Parties agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of these Terms or your access to the Site.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including but not limited to, information relating to the Site, its Content, our services, events, promotions, or pricing. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change, update, or modify the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
We undertake no obligation to update, amend, or clarify information on the Site, except as required by applicable law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Site should be taken to indicate that all information on the Site has been modified or updated. It is your responsibility to periodically review the information on the Site to ensure its accuracy and completeness.
In the event that any information on the Site is found to be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date, your sole remedy is to discontinue your use of the Site. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your reliance on any such inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated information.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY:
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS;
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE;
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN;
- ANY INTERRUPTION, DELAY, OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE;
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; AND/OR
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR OUR SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR OUR SERVICES.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR OUR SERVICES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND US AND THAT THESE LIMITATIONS ARE AN ESSENTIAL BASIS TO OUR ABILITY TO MAKE THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES AVAILABLE TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (1) your Contributions; (2) use of the Site; (3) breach of these Terms; (4) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms; (5) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights; or (6) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Site with whom you connected via the Site or any act or omission that constitutes negligence, fraud, or willful misconduct on your part.
We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding upon becoming aware of it. You shall not, in any event, settle any claim or matter without our prior written consent.
Your indemnification obligations under this section shall survive the termination or expiration of these Terms or your use of the Site or our services.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, monitoring its security, and improving user experience, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to your activity on the Site, including, but not limited to, your Contributions and any personal information you provide.
You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss, corruption, unauthorized access, or disclosure of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss, corruption, unauthorized access, or disclosure of such data. To the extent applicable, you are responsible for maintaining backups of any data you transmit to or store on the Site, and for implementing appropriate security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, loss, or corruption.
Your responsibilities under this section shall survive the termination or expiration of these Terms or your use of the Site or our services.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE.
By using the Site, you acknowledge and accept the inherent risks associated with conducting electronic transactions, including the risk of system or network disruptions, unauthorized access, data corruption, and other security risks. We implement reasonable security measures to protect your electronic communications and transactions, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of such communications and transactions.
You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means. Your consent to electronic communications, transactions, and signatures shall continue to apply to all future interactions with us and the Site, unless you expressly revoke your consent in writing, delivered to us in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
These Terms, together with any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site, constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, or understandings, whether written or oral. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law.
We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time without notice. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship is created between you and us as a result of these Terms or your use of the Site. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. We reserve the right to amend or modify these Terms at any time, and your continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of such modifications or amendments.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Chisholm Trail Rustic Venue
100 Chisholm Trail Cleburne, Texas 76033